Last modified: January 1, 2020
Clawson Honda of Fresno (“Company” or ”We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website http://www.clawsonhonda.com (our “Website and Services”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- Policy applies to both the online and offline collection of personal information by Clawson Honda of Fresno.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting , and disclosing that information.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website and our Services.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us through any other means, including on any other website operated by Clawson Honda of Fresno or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
PLEASE NOTE THE ARBITRATION PROVISION SET FORTH BELOW, WHICH MAY, EXCEPT WHERE AND TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY LAW, REQUIRE YOU TO ARBITRATE ANY CLAIMS YOU MAY HAVE AGAINST CLAWSON HONDA OF FRESNO ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS MEANS THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE, AND YOU WAIVE, THE RIGHT FOR A JUDGE OR JURY TO DECIDE YOUR CLAIMS, AND THAT YOU MAY NOT PROCEED IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED, OR REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website and our services are not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information to our company or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features, register or submit personal information on the Website or off line, make any purchases or requests through the Website or at the dealership , use any of the interactive or comment features of this Website or our services, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-855-646-6322.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see “Your California Privacy Rights“ at https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?sectionNum=1798.83.&lawCode=CIV—for more information.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website or our Services, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, lease or finance terms and monthly payments, vehicle identification numbers, insurance information, online identifiers such as username and IP addresses and other information, such as your car preference, or information regarding your potential trade-in vehicle, that you provide or we may obtain lawfully from third-party sources (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as vehicle ownership records and usage, insurance information; driving preferences; and/or
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies that may exist.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website or our Services may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of navigating to use our Website, subscribing to our service, or requesting further services or communications. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website or our Services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website or in store.
- Your search queries on the Website, including car preferences, vehicle usage and purpose, vehicle preferences and feature preferences, trade-in amounts, current monthly payments, lease payments, current lessor.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website or our Services, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website or our Services, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically does include personal information[, [but/or] we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties]. It helps us to improve our Website or our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website [and our e-mails] may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or [opened an email] and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
- Analytics. We use Google Analytics to measure how you interact with our website and to improve your user experience. To learn more about Google Analytics privacy practices and opt-out mechanisms, please visit the Google Analytics Security and Privacy Principles page at https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en.
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your vehicle, including service intervals and notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please contact us directly. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and visitors, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Clawson Honda of Fresno’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Clawson Honda of Fresno about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures. We contractually require these third parties to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to use the “email a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Clawson Honda of Fresno, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. If you do not want us to share your personal information with unaffiliated or non-agent third parties for promotional purposes, you can opt-out by contacting us in writing notifying us of your right to opt-out or by sending us an email with your request to email@example.com.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by contacting us in writing notifying us of your right to opt-out or by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by contacting us in writing notifying us of your right to opt-out or by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. For this opt-out to function, you must have your browser set to accept all browser cookies.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website. Please visit www.networkadvertising.org to learn more.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see “Your California Privacy Rights at
https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?sectionNum=1798.83.&lawCode=CIV— for more information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.]
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights at
https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/codes_displaySection.xhtml?sectionNum=1798.83.&lawCode=CIV— for more information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit
Notice Regarding Public Posting Areas
Please note that any information you include in a message you post to any public posting area is available to anyone with Internet access. If you do not want people to know your email address, for example, do not include it in any message you post publicly. PLEASE BE EXTREMELY CAREFUL WHEN DISCLOSING ANY INFORMATION IN PUBLIC POSTING AREAS. DEALERSHIP IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE BY OTHERS OF THE INFORMATION THAT YOU DISCLOSE IN PUBLIC POSTING AREAS.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
International Data Transfers
Clawson Honda of Fresno is based in the U.S. If you choose to provide us with information, please understand that your personal information may be transferred to the U.S. and that we may transfer that information to our affiliates and subsidiaries or to other third parties, across borders, and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world. If you are visiting from the EU or other regions with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, please note that you are transferring your personal information to the U.S. and other jurisdictions which may not have the same data protection laws as the EU. We put in place appropriate operational, procedural and technical measures in order to ensure the protection of your personal information. You acknowledge that you understand that by providing your personal information: (i) your personal information will be used for the uses identified above in accordance with this Policy; and (ii) your personal information may be transferred to the U.S. and other jurisdictions as indicated above, in accordance with applicable law.
In the event that all or part of our assets are sold or acquired by another party, or in the event of a merger, you grant us the right to assign the personal information collected via the Services.
Dispute Resolution and Agreement to Arbitrate
Except where and to the extent prohibited by law, by using the Services, you and Clawson Honda of Fresno agree that, if there is any controversy, claim, action, or dispute arising out of or related to your use of the Services or the breach, enforcement, interpretation, or validity of this Policy or any part of it (“Dispute”), both parties shall first try in good faith to settle such Dispute by providing written notice to the other party describing the facts and circumstances of the Dispute and allowing the receiving party thirty (30) days in which to respond to or settle the Dispute. Notice shall be sent to:
Clawson Honda of Fresno, at 6346 N. Blackstone, Fresno , Ca 93710 or
You, at the address we have on file for you.
Both you and Clawson Honda of Fresno agree that this dispute resolution procedure is a condition precedent that must be satisfied before initiating any litigation or filing any claim against the other party. IF ANY DISPUTE CANNOT BE RESOLVED BY THE ABOVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEDURE, YOU AGREE THAT THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION FOR SUCH DISPUTE WILL BE DECIDED BY BINDING ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS MEANS THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE, AND YOU WAIVE THE RIGHT FOR A JUDGE OR JURY TO DECIDE YOUR CLAIMS, AND THAT YOU MAY NOT PROCEED IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED, OR REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY. Other rights that you and we would otherwise have in court will not be available, or will be more limited in arbitration, including discovery and appeal rights. All such disputes shall be exclusively submitted to HBG Law: email@example.com for binding arbitration under its rules then in effect, before one arbitrator to be mutually agreed upon by both parties.
The arbitrator, and not any federal, state, or local court or agency, shall have exclusive authority to resolve any dispute arising under or relating to the interpretation, applicability, enforceability, or formation of this Policy, including any claim that all or any part of this Policy is void or voidable.
Choice Of Law
This Policy has been made in and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any conflict of law principles. Any disputes or claims not subject to the arbitration provision discussed above shall be resolved by a court located in the State of California and you agree and submit to the exercise of personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purpose of litigating any such claim or action.
How We Respond to Do -Not-Track Signals
At this time, our website does not recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include “Do Not Track” instructions.
6346 N. Blackstone Avenue
Fresno, Ca 93710
or via our toll-free number: 1-855-646-6322
To register a complaint or concern, please contact HBG Law: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Clawson Honda of Fresno’s Privacy Notice for California Residents
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Information We Collect
Clawson Honda of Fresno collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device (“personal information”). Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA’s scope, like:
- health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
In particular, Clawson Honda of Fresno has collected the following categories of personal information from its consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
|A. Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, username unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, telephone number, geolocation information passport number, or other similar identifiers.||YES|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).||[YES/NO]|
|D. Commercial information.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies, trade-in vehicle information, mileage of vehicles, annual use mileage, service records and information||YES|
|E. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||YES|
|F. Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||YES|
|G. Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||YES|
|H. Inferences drawn from other personal information.||Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||YES|
Clawson Honda of Fresno obtains the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or products and services you purchase.
- Indirectly from you. For example, from observing your actions on our Website.
Use of Personal Information
Clawson Honda of Fresno may use, or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. Clawson Honda of Fresno may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our Website, products, and services.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your Website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Website, third-party sites, and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our Website, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
Clawson Honda of Fresno will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
Sharing Personal Information
Clawson Honda of Fresno may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose but does not sell such information. When Clawson Honda of Fresno discloses personal information for a business purpose, Clawson Honda of Fresno enters a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.
Clawson Honda of Fresno shares your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Service and warranty providers.
Disclosures of Personal Information for a Business Purpose
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Clawson Honda of Fresno has disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
[Category A: Identifiers.]
[Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.]
[Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.]
[Category D: Commercial information.]
[Category E: Internet or other similar network activity.]
[Category F: Geolocation data.]
[Category G: Sensory data.]
[Category H: Inferences drawn from other personal information.]]
Clawson Honda of Fresno disclosed your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers.
- [[OTHER THIRD-PARTY CATEGORY].]]
Sales of Personal Information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Clawson Honda of Fresno has sold the following categories of personal information:
[B. California Customer Records personal information categories.]
[C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.]
[D. Commercial information.]
[E. Biometric information.]
[F. Internet or other similar network activity.]
[G. Geolocation data.]
[H. Sensory data.]
[I. Professional or employment-related information.]
[J. Non-public education information.]
[K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.]]
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Specific Information and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
Clawson Honda of Fresno may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which Clawson Honda of Fresno collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us at 1-855-646-6322
- Emailing us at email@example.com
- Visiting clawsonhonda.com/privacypolicy or clawsonhonda.com/DoNotSellMyPersonalInformation
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom Clawson Honda of Fresno collected personal information or an authorized representative, which may include:
- A duly executed and valid power of attorney or other legal document authorizing the consumer request for access or data.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
Clawson Honda of Fresno cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if Clawson Honda of Fresno cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us.
Clawson Honda of Fresno will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
For instructions on exercising sale opt-out rights, see Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights.
Response Timing and Format
Clawson Honda of Fresno endeavors to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If Clawson Honda of Fresno requires more time (up to 90 days), Clawson Honda of Fresno will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
If you have an account with Clawson Honda of Fresno, Clawson Honda of Fresno will deliver a written response to that account. If you do not have an account with Clawson Honda of Fresno, Clawson Honda of Fresno will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option.
Any disclosures Clawson Honda of Fresno provides will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response Clawson Honda of Fresno provides will also explain the reasons Clawson Honda of Fresno cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, Clawson Honda of Fresno will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
Clawson Honda of Fresno does not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If Clawson Honda of Fresno determines that the request warrants a fee, Clawson Honda of Fresno will tell you why Clawson Honda of Fresno made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
Personal Information Sales Opt-Out and Opt-In Rights
If you are 16 years of age or older, you have the right to direct us to not sell your personal information at any time (the “right to opt-out”). Clawson Honda of Fresno does not sell the personal information of consumers we actually know are less than 16 years of age, unless we receive affirmative authorization (the “right to opt-in”) from either the consumer who is at least 13 but not yet 16 years of age, or the parent or guardian of a consumer less than 13 years of age. Consumers who opt-in to personal information sales may opt-out of future sales at any time.
To exercise the right to opt-out, you (or your authorized representative) may submit a request to us by visiting the following Internet Web page link:
Once you make an opt-out request, we will wait at least twelve (12) months before asking you to reauthorize personal information sales. However, you may change your mind and opt back in to personal information sales at any time by:
Opt-in by emailing us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
You do not need to create an account with us to exercise your opt-out rights. We will only use personal information provided in an opt-out request to review and comply with the request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any CCPA-permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time. We currently provide the following financial incentives:
Financial incentive is not offered at this time.
Other California Privacy Rights
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on the Website and update the notice’s effective date. Your continued use of our Website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
Clawson Honda of Fresno
6346 N. Blackstone Avenue
Fresno, CA 93710